Rondebosch Golf Club requires members and visitors to adhere to a smart casual code of dress. Please co-operate with Management and Staff who are tasked to enforce the dress code. The Club reserves final judgement on apparel.
Our Dress Code
- IN THE CLUB HOUSE - Smart casual or Golf regulation.
- ON THE GOLF COURSE - Recognised golf attire.
- Management has the right to determin what is acceptable.
Rules - Clubhouse
- When taking mobile telephone calls, please consider others, be discreet.
- In terms of the Liquor Law, persons under the age of 18 years of age are not permitted to approach or use the bar.
Rules - Golf Course
- Players are urged to report to the tee 10 minutes before their tee off time. So as not to disrupt the field, late arrivals will forfeit their game or, times permitting, be moved to the back of the field.
- Players under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Members may use their own drive carts after payment of an annual trail fee at the Pro-Shop.
- No outside caddies are permitted without the permission of the Golf Manager.
- Soft spikes only.
- Players are asked to assist by repairing pitch marks, replacing divots and raking bunkers after use. Sand bags available from the Pro Shop.
- Players are asked to give way if they are holding up the match behind.
- Mobile phones are allowed on the course, but must be on silent or vibrate mode.
- No alcohol or glasses are permitted to be taken out onto the course.
- Caddies are not employed by the Club itself, but are engaged by golfers who might require their assistance when playing golf. The safety of personal effects is the responsibility of the player.
- Slow play is unacceptable and players taking excessive time will be warned or asked to leave the course.
- Articles of value should not be left in the Locker Rooms as the Club cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage.